We are home to over 22,000 talented people, dedicated to excellence in all things revolving around air travel, and always on the look out for more to share in our passion.
If you love travelling and dream of experiencing the world, join us as a Flight Steward or Stewardess. We offer an attractive salary package with allowances, medical and other fringe benefits.
- Malaysian citizen aged between 18 to 30 years.
- Minimum SPM or any equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian Government with a pass in Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mathematics and any other 3 subjects taken in one exam.
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English. Fluency in another language is an added advantage.
- Minimum height (weight in proportion): 165cm (male)/157cm (female)
- Excellent health and good eyesight. Not colour blind.
- Pleasant personality and a genuine passion in customer service. If you meet the above requirements, please attend our CABIN CREW WALK-IN INTERVIEWS to be held as follows:
|Venue:||Malaysia Airlines Academy, No. 2, Jalan SS7/13, Kelana Jaya, Selangor|
|Date:||Saturday, 3 October 2009 (Flight Stewardess)|
|Saturday, 10 October 2009 (Steward)|
Registration time: 8.30 am to 12.00 noon Please bring along your letter of application, resume, original and certified true copies of academic certificates, IC and a recent passport-sized photograph (non-returnable).Candidates are advised to dress appropriately (office attire) for the interview (t-shirt, slippers and jeans are not allowed). Female candidates are encouraged to wear kebaya. Successful candidates will be required to sign a training bond. Employment will be based on a five-year contract. Candidates are advised to be prepared for a possibly long waiting period due to an anticipated high number of attendees.
If you love a challenging career and a secure job environment, join us as a Trainee Junior Technician.
- Malaysian citizen.
- 18 to 23 years of age as of assessment date.
- Minimum SPM or its equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian
Government with a credit in Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mathematics and
Physics/General Science or any other technical related subject.
- Those with Diploma or Trade Certificate in engineering related fields will have an added advantage.
- Good command of verbal and written Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Physically and mentally fit - good eye sight, good hearing and not colour blind.
Station: Kuala Lumpur
Venue: Malaysia Airlines Academy, No. 2, Jalan SS7/13, Kelana Jaya, Selangor
Date: Saturday, 26 September 2009
Registration time: 8.30 am to 12.00 noon
Please bring along your letter of application, resume, original and certified true copies of academic certificates, IC and a recent passport-sized photograph (non-returnable). Candidates are advised todress appropriately (office attire) for the interview. (T-Shirt, slippers and jeans are not allowed). Candidates are required to bring along a calculator and stationery.
Successful candidates are required to undergo a comprehensive training program for 2 years or more. The entire training cost will be borne by the
Company and the Trainees will be given a monthly allowance during the training period. Upon completion of training and meeting our requirements, you will be eligible for employment with MAS.
Successful candidates will be required to enter a bond to serve Malaysia Airlines for at least 5 years.
MAS Engineering and Maintenance Division has an immediate requirement for suitably qualified & experienced Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers, for short term contract or permanent employment. The engineers must be type rated on any of the following aircrafts: B737-300/400, B737NG, B747-400/B777/A330.
Interested persons are to contact: Muhammad Hilmi (email@example.com)
You can also submit your application together with a detailed resume, certified true copies of certificates, academic transcripts, identification card and a recent passport size photograph (n.r) to the address below:
(For Cabin Crew applicants, please specify your height & weight and also provide a 3R full-length photograph (n.r):
MANAGER HUMAN RESOURCE (RESOURCING)
FIRST FLOOR, ADMIN BUILDING 4,
MAS COMPLEX B,
SULTAN ABDUL AZIZ SHAH AIRPORT,
SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN
Please indicate the position you are applying for on the top left corner of the envelope. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Iklan Jawatan Kosong Kerajaan & Swasta