Kongsi Di Facebook Anda!
Initially, Kuala Pilah District Council known as Kuala Pilah Town Council (MBKP). It was established on February 1957.MBKP categorised as an Town Board together with other small towns such as; Rompin, Kg. Tengah, Tg, Ipoh, Padang Lebar,Juasseh, Batu Kikir, Jelai, Dangi, and Sri Menanti. Rompin Town Board and others were established on 1937 during Kuala Pilah town separation and named as MBKP from small towns of Rompin like Tg. Ipoh, Seri Menanti. Kampung Tengah, Senaling, Dangi, Jelai, Batu Kikir, Padang Lebar, and Juasseh with other areas was named as Rompin Town Board.
The administrative affairs are administered by Board Members appointed by the government, through the office of Johol/Air Mawang of Local Council Board established on 1st June 1959 with 11 council members administering an area of about 30 acres. Before 1962, all Council members were appointed through an election in accordance with Section 5 of the Local Council Ordinance 5, 1952. Subsequently, all members are appointed by the government.
Jawatan Kosong Majlis Daerah Kuala Pilah November 2013 :
- Penolong Arkitek Lanskap J29/J36
- Pembantu Kesihatan Awam Gred U17/ U22
- Pembantu Tadbir (Pentadbiran/Operasi) N17/N22