Kongsi Di Facebook Anda!
New Horizons is the world's largest IT training company, with over 300 centres in 60 countries. Over the years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT training and business skills training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped individuals reach their career goals with our mission, to empower people around the world to succeed through learning.
New Horizons Malaysia is wholly owned by Cosmopoint Sdn Bhd. We are the largest Microsoft CPLS in Malaysia wit six locations across the country Due to our rapid expansion, we are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our dynamic team.
Technical Trainer- Kota Kinabalu
(Sabah - Kota Kinabalu)
- Microsoft Certified Trainer are encourage to apply and would have an added advantage
- Minimum 2 years of working experiences in training or consultation in a corporate environment are most preferable.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills with strong command in spoken and written English.
- Certification in any of the following:- MCSE (Microsoft Certified System Engineer), MCDBA (Microsoft Certified Database Administrator), MCSD (Microsoft Certified Solution Developer)or MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist).
- Certification in Cisco, ITIL, VMWare will be an added advantage.
Interested applicants are invited to apply through Jobstreet.com or alternatively submit detailed resume, stating current and expected salary with passport-sized photograph (n.r.) by post/fax. Please indicate the position at the top left-corner of the envelope.
New Horizons Computer Learning Centres
10th Floor Wisma Havela Thakardas,
No: 1 Jalan Tiong Nam Off Jalan Jalan Raja Laut,
50350 Kuala Lumpur.
Attn: Teh Halida, Human Resources Department
Tel : 03-2694 9455
Fax : 03-2691 4079
Closing Date: 6 May 2010