Kongsi Di Facebook Anda!Please submit application before August 10, 2011
Job Vacancy - Laboratory Technician
The Job :
The Laboratory Technician is responsible to plan, prioritize and perform sample analysis, calibration and maintenance of analytical systems. The incumbent is responsible to apply the work processes and systems to perform analytical work, provide analytical data for quality control of raw material, in-process and products.
The Responsibilities :
1. Be competent and CERTIFIED to perform analytical work in the assigned area/unit.
2. Set and align personal or team goal with department goal.
3. Be able to understand and use the basic information systems and instrument software e.g. Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), Chromatography Data System (CDS), Chemstation, to perform analytical work.
4. Comply with the policy, procedures, and requirement of HSE, Management system and regulation.
5. Plan, prioritize and perform scheduled and unscheduled routine analyses for all assigned area/unit.
6. Prepare chemical reagents and standard solution for validation, calibration and standardization of instrument.
7. Perform validation and calibration of analytical instrument.
8. Evaluate the validity of data, apply statistics technique, compare to specified limits and take appropriate action.
9. Monitor performance of analytical instruments/systems/facilities, identify problems and conduct first-line troubleshooting.
10. Perform cleaning and housekeeping of work area.
11. Segregate waste and dispose waste materials properly.
12. Maintaining the chemicals, consumables and spare parts inventory.
13. Communicate data and problem on analytical, samples, products and product release to all relevant parties.
14. Document, archived and disposed analytical data according to documentation requirement.
15. Maintain documents and records according to the management system.
16. Apply incident reporting policy and use the incident reporting tool to report on any non-conformance, incident, near misses, hazardous condition or abnormal situation.
17. Participate in emergency response as competent Emergency Crew Member, if required.
18. Complete all mandatory and planned training.
The Requirements :
* Possess minimum Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) and strong credit in Science and Mathematics subject.
* Minimum 6 to 8 years experience in Oil & Gas or Petrochemical industry.
* Knowledgeable in performing analysis by using Chromatography (GC, HPLC, IC), UV-Visible Spectroscopy, Atomic Adsorption System and other basic laboratory instrumentation.
* Knowledgeable in performing calibration and validation of analytical instruments and standardization of chemical reagents.
* Knowledgeable in handling Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) and Chromatography Data System (CDS).
* Sound knowledge of SPC application is an advantage.
* Familiar with ISO9001/ISO14001/ISO17025 requirements.
* Highly motivated with good interpersonal skills and a team player.
Further info Jawatan kosong di OPTIMAL