Kongsi Di Facebook Anda!INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY OFFICER GRADE F41
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Malaysians for the following post:
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY OFFICER GRADE F41 (CONTRACT)
(i) Malaysian citizenship;
(ii) Not less than 18 years of age on the closing date of the advertisement;
(iii) At least bachelor's degree (honours) in computer science, information technology and computer engineering or equivalent qualifications that is recognised by government from local institutions of higher learning; and
(iv) Credit in Bahasa Malaysia / Malay (inclusive of a pass in the Oral Test) in the SPM Examination or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government; and
(v) Minimum 3 years experience in related fields; and
(vi) Pass Aptitude test conducted by the University of Malaya.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are invited to apply online at http://e-recruitment.um.edu.my/
(1) Candidates who fulfill the criteria will be invited to sit for an Aptitude test.
(2) Candidates who have passed the Aptitude test will be called for an interview. Candidates who did not receive any call for interview after 2 months from the date of Aptitude test shall assume that they did not pass the test.
(3) Applicants who did not receive any reply after 6 months from the closing date of advertisement shall assume that their applications are unsuccesful.
(4) Please call 03-7967 3262/3487 for any inquiries.
(5) Closing date is on 13 December 2009.
PANDUAN LULUS TEMUDUGA KERAJAAN